The UR-RT4 is a premium six input, four output USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface with switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers on the front inputs. Combined with the onboard, high-quality D-PRE preamps, the Rupert Neve Designs transformers deliver a musical, more expressive sound with rich harmonics, which is especially beneficial for vocals, acoustic guitar and other instruments with a versatile dynamic range.
Offering a studio quality, mobile production platform with a range of input/output options for laptop and iPad, the onboard SSP2 DSP chip also delivers zero-latency FX for monitoring. The robust UR-RT4 is engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, making it the ideal portable production interface for PC, Mac or iOS.
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop Simultaneous
- I/O: 6 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: DSPMixFX software, REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, Guitar Amp Classics FX
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (Hi-Z/mic/line), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x 1/4" (line) Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main), 4 x 1/4" (line out)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type B 2.0
- Software: Cubase AI, Cubasis LE
- OS Requirements - Mac: iOS 9 or later, OS X 10.11 or later, Intel Dual Core or higher
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Intel/AMD Dual Core or higher
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Depth: 8.18"
- Width: 10.5"
- Height: 1.85"
- Weight: 5.29 lbs.
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground