The UR-RT4 is a premium six input, four output USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface with switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers on the front inputs. Combined with the onboard, high-quality D-PRE preamps, the Rupert Neve Designs transformers deliver a musical, more expressive sound with rich harmonics, which is especially beneficial for vocals, acoustic guitar and other instruments with a versatile dynamic range.
Offering a studio quality, mobile production platform with a range of input/output options for laptop and iPad, the onboard SSP2 DSP chip also delivers zero-latency FX for monitoring. The robust UR-RT4 is engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, making it the ideal portable production interface for PC, Mac or iOS.
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop Simultaneous
- I/O: 6 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX: DSPMixFX software, REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, Guitar Amp Classics FX
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (Hi-Z/mic/line), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x 1/4" (line) Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main), 4 x 1/4" (line out)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type B 2.0
- Software: Cubase AI, Cubasis LE
- OS Requirements - Mac: iOS 9 or later, OS X 10.11 or later, Intel Dual Core or higher
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Intel/AMD Dual Core or higher
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Depth: 8.18"
- Width: 10.5"
- Height: 1.85"
- Weight: 5.29 lbs.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂