The UR-RT2 is a premium four input, two output USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface with switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers on the front inputs. Combined with the onboard, high-quality D-PRE preamps, the Rupert Neve Designs transformers deliver a musical, more expressive sound with rich harmonics, which is especially beneficial for vocals, acoustic guitar and other instruments with a versatile dynamic range.
Offering a studio-quality, mobile production platform with a range of input/output options for laptop and iPad, the onboard SSP2 DSP chip also delivers zero-latency FX for monitoring. The robust UR-RT2 is engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, making it the ideal portable production interface for PC, Mac or iOS.
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- 2 Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps with + 48 V phantom power
- Rupert Neve Designs transformer switchable on each front input channel
- 2 Analog XLR/jack combo inputs plus 2 line inputs
- Hi-Z switch on inputs 1/2 for instrument signals
- 2 Line outputs, 6.3 mm balanced jack
- Headphone jack with individual outputs
- Latency-free DSP-supported monitoring with REV-X reverb
- Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics (also included as a VST 3 plug-in)
- MIDI input and output
- Robust 100% metal housing
- Compatible with Windows, macOS, and iOS (an Apple Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter is required)
- Incl. Cubase AI software as a downloadable version for Mac and PC (only for 64-bit environments), and Cubasis LE DAW app for iPad
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.