Whether you’re new to Traktor or a long-time user, you’re going to flip when you find out how fun it is to DJ with Native Instruments’ Tractor Kontrol S3. The first thing any seasoned DJ will notice about the S3 is that it’s about as uncluttered as it gets. Sure, all of the essential features are right there at your fingertips, but the overall interface isn’t bogged down with extraneous controls. What you get is a powerful 4-deck setup, a great sounding audio interface, and the most powerful DJ software you could ask for for both your computer and your iPad.
- Controller Style: DJ Controller with Audio Interface
- Number of Decks: 4-deck
- Channels: 4-channel
- Jog Wheels: 2 x 5.5" Jog Wheels
- Pads: 16 x RGB Pads
- Faders: 4 x Volume, 2 x Tempo
- Crossfader: Standard
- Mic Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Inputs: 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (line)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (main), 2 x 1/4" (booth)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8", 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Audio Interface: 24-bit/96kHz (4 x 2)
- Effects: 4 x Deck FX Slots, 8 x FX, 3 x Filters, Mixer FX Knobs
- Looper: Trigger Loops
- Media: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Flac, Audio-CD, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM AAC
- Software: Traktor Pro 3, Traktor DJ 2 App (iOS 11 or later)
- Compatibility: Traktor
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays