View all by Electro Harmonix
The Electro Harmonix Super Pulsar Guitar Effects Pedal is a truly super tremolo with powerful controls and signal routing.
The EHX Super Pulsar allows you to sculpt the tremolo’s shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulsar waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensures synchronicity. You can create your own rhythmic patterns and store them as well as save and recall up to eight customised preset programs. The EXP complete control over the rate, depth shape, phase and volume allows the user to conjure up moving tremolo’s on-the-go and discover a whole new world of stuttered effect-ology – from classic brownface trems to modern envelope-controlled rhythms
The deluxe I/O lets you choose stereo in/out, mono in/ stereo out, stereo in/ mono out or mono in/ mono out operations. The analogue circuitry yields warm, lush tone that will envelope your sound in enormous, soundscaping, shape-shifting ways
- Analogue Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/ mono out, and mono in/ stereo out
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that can be changed by the user and saved
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external FSW or external clock
- The waveform phase for the right channel may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 360 degrees in relation to the left channel
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter
- Expression pedal or CV control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume
- Volume boost of up to 12dB when DEPTH control is set to minimum position
- Save and recall up to 8 presets
- MODE FSW allows user to scroll through TAP DIVIDE modes, EXP MODES or 8 Presets
- True Bypass using mechanical realys
- 9VDC AC adapter included
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays