View all by Red Sound
It is a 2-way monitor that offers a new perspective of sonic power and precision for producers and musicians around the world, with remarkable definition at any volume level.
This 2-way monitor falls into the Near-Field and Mid-Field category for close listening in environments no smaller than 25 square meters.
The transducers are powered by a single, powerful, state-of-the-art Class D amplifier, and like the rest of the Studio Series range, thanks to RAW – P (Real Adaptive Watt – Power) technology, it optimizes power, response and sound balance.
- Power final: Class D High Level with 2 Independent Channels
- Supply: 110-120 VAC / 60 Hz with protection fuse 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz with protection fuse
- Number of Routes: 2
- Transducer: 1 Woofer from "Ceramico
- Tweeter: 1 "Soft Dome in Silk
- Frequency Response: 36 - 20000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Listening Mode: 3 Variants via selector (Dark - Flat - Bright)
- Nominal Power (RMS): 140 W
- Maximum Power: 280 W
- Sensitivity (1W / 1m): 112 dB
- Crossover network: Passive analog
- Finish: Matt lacquer
- Dimensions (cm) (WxHxD): 27x39x36.4
- Weight kg): 13
- 2x Rear Signal Input: Balanced Jack / XLR
- 1x Rear Power Output: Speakon / Jack (for channel 2)
- Reflex agreement: Front
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.