View all by Red Sound
It is a 2-way monitor that offers a new perspective of sonic power and precision for producers and musicians around the world, with remarkable definition at any volume level.
This 2-way monitor falls into the Near-Field and Mid-Field category for close listening in environments no smaller than 25 square meters.
The transducers are powered by a single, powerful, state-of-the-art Class D amplifier, and like the rest of the Studio Series range, thanks to RAW – P (Real Adaptive Watt – Power) technology, it optimizes power, response and sound balance.
- Power final: Class D High Level with 2 Independent Channels
- Supply: 110-120 VAC / 60 Hz with protection fuse 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz with protection fuse
- Number of Routes: 2
- Transducer: 1 Woofer from "Ceramico
- Tweeter: 1 "Soft Dome in Silk
- Frequency Response: 36 - 20000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Listening Mode: 3 Variants via selector (Dark - Flat - Bright)
- Nominal Power (RMS): 140 W
- Maximum Power: 280 W
- Sensitivity (1W / 1m): 112 dB
- Crossover network: Passive analog
- Finish: Matt lacquer
- Dimensions (cm) (WxHxD): 27x39x36.4
- Weight kg): 13
- 2x Rear Signal Input: Balanced Jack / XLR
- 1x Rear Power Output: Speakon / Jack (for channel 2)
- Reflex agreement: Front
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.