View all by AMT
While creating SS-11 we were guided by the motto – minimum size with maximum functionality for full tube overdrive with the highest quality components. The SS-11 is brother to the SS-20, but designed to be different. While the SS-20 is the more aggressive "METAL" pedal, the SS-11 was intended and manufactured for that famous CLASSIC tube driven over saturated guitar tone that everyone loves and craves.
The SS-11B Modern version is designed to cover the sounds of today’s high gain tube amplifiers. Offering more distortion than the SS-11A, the SS-11B is a rock-metal monster! The tone of the SS-11B (Modern) works perfectly for heavy riffing, drop tuned guitars, 7 strings, and screaming lead work.
- Fully tube-based 4 - stage overdrive channel with DUAL TUBE design (2х12AX7WS Warmstone) with high-voltage anode voltage (+300 V).
- Three separate channels: CLEAN / OVERDRIVE / LEAD
- Individual gain sensitivity and output level controls for clean and crunch/lead channels.
- TREBLE SHIFT toggle switch to enter bright mode for that added punch of high end.
- FX LOOP for external effects.
- OUTPUT jack for connecting to both specialized guitar amplifiers with a standard level of 0 dB (GUITAR AMP mode) and a CAB SIM MIXER out with a standard level of -10dB and a guitar cabinet simulation.
- The preamp outputs are equipped with sophisticated solid-state buffers.
- SS-11 incorporates new field-effect transistor-based guitar cabinet impulse response emulator processing. Improved naturalness of sound when connected to line input.
- Special attention was paid to transistors anode power quality: preamp uses a specially designed high-voltage transformer minimizing the penetration of impulse noises into amplified signal.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal