The name "SPX" has been synonymous with "professional multi-effect processor" for more than 15 years, and the models like SPX90, SPX90II, SPX900, SPX1000 and SPX990 have been the most commonly found equipment in the studio and SR racks.
The SPX2000, while inheriting the standard interface and common programs from its predecessors, brings a new dimension to the sound quality with the new "REV-X" reverb algorithm and the 96kHz audio DSP. It also offers advanced user interface like 5 assignable LCD back colors, operation lock mode and computer based editor program.
SPX2000 is the new generation equipment in line with the DM series Digital Production Consoles, and is suitable for broad range of applications, from Live SR to production studios where professional quality effect processing is required.
- 96kHz audio DSP
- Computer editing
- Dream studio reverb and early reflection effects
- Rev-X reverb algorithm micro-parameter controls
- Versatile high-quality delays and echoes
- Sophisticated pitch shift
- Broad palette of mod effects
- Powerful filter section, MIDI controllable
- Musical and useable distortions
- Killer combination effects
- Heady phrase sampler
- MIDI I/O/T
- Word clock
- AES/EBU XLR I/O
- Left and right 1/4" and XLR ins and outs with choice of -10dBu or +4dBu
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.