Step onstage or in the studio with an amp that can deliver almost any tone your music demands. Whether you like to plug in and rock a traditional amp tone, or enjoy tweaking parameters until you’ve devised an absolutely unique and awe-inspiring sound, the Spider V 120 MkII amp gives you the tools to create exactly what you want. Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel, while all-new presets—including vintage amp presets voiced by a renowned tube-amp maker, and Artist and Iconic Song collections—provide you with authentic building blocks from which to craft your sound into raging metal, ambient landscapes, chiming pop, or virtually anything you can conjure up.
- Power: 120 W
- Speaker configuration: 1 x 12" Custom full-range speaker and tweeter
- Classic Speaker Mode for an organic sound and natural playing feel
- Amp presets arranged by renowned sound designers (ex. Dan Boul of 65amps)
- Improved look and design - New front grille fabric and buttons
- Full-range speaker mode for acoustic guitar and jam track playback
- Artist and song presets by Bill Kelliher, Josh Smith, Devin Townsend, Dustin Kensrue, Jeff Loomis, Ola Englund, Fluff, Jeff Schroeder, Oz Noy, Vernon
- Over 200 amplifiers, speaker cabinets and effects
- Built-in receiver - Operates with Relay wireless systems (60-240 W)
- Free-of-charge Spider V remote app (Mac, PC, iOS, Android)
- Can be updated free-of-charge via the Line 6 Updater
- Controls: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble and Volume
- 1 x 6.3 mm Instrument input
- 1 x Headphone jack
- 1 x Stereo AUX input
- 200 Amp models
- 128 Presets (including Signature Setup & Sounds)
- Built-in tuner
- Drum loops
- USB recording and playback
- XLR DI output
- Compatible with the Line 6 FBV3 (Article Nr 380135) and FBV MK II foot switches (Article Nr 231417 and Article Nr 231418)
- Built-in Line 6 Relay G10 receiver and Line 6 Relay G10 transmitter (Article Nr 398255 - can be charged using the instrument input on the amplifier receiver - not included)
- Dimensions: 271 x 510 x 490 mm
- Weight: 14 kg
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.