View all by Red Sound
SM5 is the smallest of the RED SOUND studio monitors, presented at the “NAMM Show 2020” – California.
It is a 2-way monitor that offers a new perspective of sonic power and precision for producers and musicians around the world, with remarkable definition at any volume level.
This 2-way monitor falls into the Near-Field category for close listening in environments smaller than 15 square meters.
Monitor perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video postproduction and radio broadcasting.
- Power final: Class D High Level with 2 Independent Channels
- Supply: 110-120 VAC / 60 Hz with fuse 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz with fuse
- Number of Routes: 2
- Transducer: 1 5 ”Ceramic Woofer
- Tweeter: 1 ”Soft Dome in Silk
- Frequency Response: 50 - 20000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Nominal Power (RMS): 80 W
- Maximum Power: 160W
- Sensitivity (1W / 1m): 106 dB
- Crossover network: Passive analog
- Finish: Matte Anti-scratch
- Dimensions (cm) (WxHxD): 21.2x31.8x26.6
- Weight kg): 8.70
- 2x Rear Signal Input: Balanced Jack / XLR
- 1x Rear Power Output: Speakon / Jack (for the SX channel)
- Reflex agreement: Front
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card