View all by Rockboard
The Rockboard Power Pit is a versatile power supply for effect pedals. It delivers 4 x 9 V outs (500 mA total), 3 outs with adjustable Voltage (7.9 V – 9.4 V) for battery simulation, and another 1 out with adjustable voltage (9, 12, 15, 18 V). Via display you get the chance to overview your voltage adjustments. In addition, there is one out for mains plug to supply further devices.
- Multi Power Supply
- Powers multiple effect pedals world wide
- max. 1280 mA
- Display with output voltage information
- Load-dependent voltage (LDV) controls for simulating battery behavior
- input voltage 110V - 240V, ideal for touring
- Protection fuse, exchangable
- Input: 110/220V AC IEC plug (male)
- Outputs: 1 x 110/220V AC IEC socket (female) 1 x isolated out with selectable voltage (9V/12V/15V/18V), max. 150 mA 3 x isolated 9V outs with selectable output voltages (7.9V to 9.4V DC) via LDV controls, max. 210 mA each 4 x 9V outs, max. 500 mA total
- incl. hex key for adjusting LDV (2mm L hex wrench)
- incl. 8 x power cables for effect devices, 2.1 mm barrel plugs, each with angled and straight end, 50 cm long
- incl. IEC power cables (Wall socket to IEC female)
- incl. spare fuses: 4 x 500 mA 250V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 170 x 90 x 50 mm (incl. feet)
- Weight: 910 g
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground