View all by Focusrite
RedNet A16R MkII is a 16-channel analogue interface for Dante® networks, with two channels of AES3 I/O. Precision A-D and D-A conversion provides 119dB of dynamic range, flat from 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 0.15dB). Individual input and output channel level controls allow for precise adjustment of all I/O levels using RedNet Control. With two power supplies and primary and secondary EtherCON network connectors, RedNet A16R MkII is perfect for critical-path applications in recording, post production, live sound and broadcast. Built-in redundancy features allow for silent fail-over in the event of power or network outage, providing reassurance for system technicians.
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- 119 dB dynamic range
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz (+/- 0.05 dB)
- Dante based remote controllable Audio-over-IP functionality
- 2 Integrated power supply units for redundant power supply
- 2 Network connections for redundant network functionality
- Level control for input and output channels
- Design: 19"/ 1 U
- Dimensions: 482 x 44 x 327 mm
- Weight: 4.53 kg
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground