The PCA 120 USB delivers 120 W output power and is unique in the PA USB series providing two different outputs: Music/Speech and Priority only.
It includes a solid state audio player/recorder (USB/SD) compatible with standard formats (MP3, WMA). It is also possible to record voice messages (in a shopping centre for example) and then play them back. Even background music playback is possible.
The PCA 120 USB supports USB and SD storage devices with up to 32 GB memory. The PCA 120 USB has 6 inputs: 4 double Mic inputs with 5 pin DIN connectors (2 combo, 2 XLR3), 1 Aux and 1 CD. It is possible to play background music in a specific area and send priority messages to the overall installation. This is particularly useful for hotels (see the installation example below).
The mixer includes functions like independent volume control, master control of level, bass and treble tone. It also has a pre-out to send mixed signal to an external amplified system or to connect external devices like equalizers and processors. Additionally there is a monitor output suitable for connecting up to 1W of load such as a control room monitor speaker.
Designed for installed sound system installations, the PCA 120 USB is suitable for low impedance speakers (8 Ω) and 100 V Line installations. In addition, for maximum safety in the whole installation, it includes a Chime On/Off switch and a Tel/Emer connection for announcements. 24 V dc terminals are also available for emergency backup.
- Commercial audio amplifier & 6 input mixer
- Solid state audio player/recorder (USB/SD) with standard formats (MP3, WMA)
- Supports storage devices with up to 32 GB
- 2 double Mic inputs with Combo and 5 pin DIN connectors
- 2 double Mic inputs with XLR3 and 5 pin DIN connectors
- 1 Aux input
- 1 CD input
- Cascading multi-level priority on mic inputs
- Mixer with independent control of volume
- Master control and treble/bass tone
- Pre-out function
- Suitable with low impedance speakers (8 Ω) and high voltage line (100 V)
- Monitor output (8 Ω, 1 W)
- Chime On/Off switch
- Telephone/Emergency connection for paging and announcements
- Terminals for emergency supply (24 V dc)
- 2U rack enclosure
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.