Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable Class-D amplifier (Lo-Z: 120W x2 @4Ω, 100W x2ch @3Ω/8Ω, Hi-Z: 120W x2ch or 200W x1ch, 70V/100V) equipped with 1 stereo/2 mono line inputs; can be combined with the MA2120 mixer amplifier.
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- Supporting Lo-Z (120W x2ch @4Ω or 100W x2ch @3Ω/8Ω) and Hi-Z (120W x2ch or 200W x1ch, 70V/100V) speaker systems
- 1 stereo/2 mono line inputs
- Output EQ for optimizing the sound of each Output channel
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speakers, as well as HPF and selectable LPF settings
- Capable of controlling sources and volumes seperately in two areas (Source/volume zoning)
- Service areas or zoning areas can be expanded by adding a PA2120
- Remote volume control and microphone on/off switching via optional DCP control panels (DCP4V4S, DCP1V4S, DCP4S, max 2 units)
- Intelligent protection function ensures safe, reliable operation
- Certified by ENERGY STAR
- Certified as Yamaha Eco Products
- Space-saving 1U rack size (*sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling.)
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂