The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the legendary RØDE NT2. A professional large capsule (1") studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body, the NT2-A is at home on an incredibly diverse range of sound sources.
The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today’s modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50’s and 60’s. Its superlative audio characteristics combined with the included SM6 shock mount with integrated pop filter, 3m (10′) XLR cable and dustcover, make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser microphones available.
- Studio Solution contains: Rode NT2-A microphone, SM6 deluxe shockmount with integrated pop filter, 6m XLR cable, bag and tutorial DVD
- Large 1" (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Internal capsule shock mounting
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm