With the RODE NT1 microphone/Ai-1 USB audio interface bundle, you’re equipped to capture pristine, low-noise vocals and instrument audio anywhere you go. The RODE NT1 microphone has a present, full-bodied sound that takes vocals and acoustic instruments to the front of a mix without much sweetening. Sporting a mere 4.5dB of self-noise, the NT1 is far and away one of the quietest mics in its class. Patented Lyre capsule suspension technology from Rycote isolates the NT1 from even the natural harmonic resonance of its aluminum body. This mic is a perfect mate for the included RODE Ai-1 interface, which touts a lightning-fast USB-C connection and USB bus power for pure, portable audio on the go. Rounding out the package are the RODE SRM combination shockmount-pop shield, which reduces handling noise and "p" pops as you record, as well as a rugged mic cable.
The RODE NT1 cardioid condenser microphone is just as at home in front of a delicate vocalist as it is in front of a raucous guitar cabinet. Its ultra-low self-noise means you can give your music and voice work the dynamics they deserve. The NT1 can handle 137dB SPL, so you can be confident that even in front of a loud amp, this mic won’t overload. By providing ultra-quiet operation and versatility to handle a wide variety of signals, the NT1 is an affordable studio solution!
RODE’s first-ever audio interface, the Ai-1, is the perfect mate for the NT1. The compact design and streamlined control set, along with its USB bus powering and +48V phantom power, are all you need to make great recordings in the studio or on the road. Balanced 1/4" outputs and a high-quality headphone amp provide accurate mixing and monitoring.
- Includes the RODE NT1 condenser microphone, Ai-1 USB audio interface, SRM combination shockmount/pop shield, and an XLR mic cable
- All you need to start enjoying great recordings at home or on the go
- NT1 microphone is present yet full bodied for an up-front sound without much sweetening
- 4.5dB self-noise — one of the quietest mics in its class
- 137dB SPL handling — stands up to guitar cabs and drums
- Rycote Lyre suspension isolates the capsule from the body
- Ai-1 audio interface is compact and capable
- Accurate mixing and monitoring via balanced 1/4" outs and high-quality onboard headphone amp
- Fast USB-C connection
- Zero-latency monitoring
- +48V phantom power
- USB bus powered for portability
- Includes the SMR shockmount/pop filter and an XLR cable
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00