The RODE NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording Solution is a complete set featuring a Rode NT1-A Microphone, Deluxe Shockmount SM6 with intergrated Pop-Filter, XLR Cable 6m, Bag and a Tutorial DVD Studio Secrets from Peter Freedman.
The RODE NT1-A Studio Condenser Microphone. Winner of the Electronic Musician 2004 Editors Choice Award and the worlds quietest studio condenser microphone.
The RODE NT1A Microphone is a redesigned version of RODEs classic NT-1, with only a 5dBA of self-noise. The RODE NT1-A is one of the world’s quietest mics. Multi award winning and the world’s biggest selling studio mic, the NT1 is now a legend.
The NT-1A continues this tradition while improving specifications and tonal qualities. Using cutting edge technology for electronics, RODE has implemented a computer controlled manufacturing line. Unlike many ‘leading brands’ all electronic boards are made without ‘human hands’ assuring high specifications, tight tolerances and unsurpassed consistency. It’s built to last with a new computer controlled machine process
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarised 25 mm (1″) condenser
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Sensitivity: -31.9 dB re 1volt/pascal (25 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 5 dBA SPL (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Output: + 13.7dBu (@ 1% THD into 1k ohms)
- Dynamic Range: 132 dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL: 137 dB (@ 1% THD into 1 K ohms)
- Signal/Noise: > 88 dB (1kHz rel 1 Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Power Requirements: Phantom P48, P24
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.