View all by Rockboard
The RockBoard® Modules are simple all-in-one patchbays for the RockBoard series pedalboards. Fitting all new RockBoards® except the Duo 2.1, they provide various cable connections to fit a wide variety of needs as a convenient “through box”. Manage all connections to and from your effects setup in one place and in a tidy manner. With the RockBoard® Modules you can hook up your pedals permanently underneath your board and have a central access point from your instrument and to your amp as well as for your power supply. For example; Your instrument will plug into the front of “A” with the back of “A” going to the input of your first pedal on your RockBoard®. The last pedal in your chain will plug into the back of “B” while the front of “B” will go to your amp. The RockBoard® Modules give you endless possibilities of how you can hook up your rig! You are using TRS, XLR, MIDI or USB in your setup? No worries! The RockBoard® Modules provide you with all connections you need. Use them to connect multiple effects pedalboards, to run several effects from your board through your amp’s effects loop, or simply as central access point to your pedalboard.
- All-in-one patchbay for RockBoard series pedal boards
- Holds all connections to and from your RockBoard in 1 place
- Acts as central access point to your effects setup
- Establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- 4 x 6,3 mm / ¼” mono TS thru
- 1 x 6,3 mm / ¼” stereo TRS thru
- 1 x XLR thru
- 1 x AC IEC thru
- 1 x DC in/out (2,1 x 5,5 mm / 1/16“ x 3 /16”)
- All connections mirrored on the backside
- Weight: 550 g / 1.21 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 175 x 59 x 48 mm / 6 7/8” x 2 5/16” x 1 7/8“
- Fits all new RockBoard pedalboards except Duo 2.1
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.