View all by Marshall
The MG101GFX is the king of the new MG range. It builds on the tried and tested MG formula, delivering a full, punchy yet versatile sound thanks to 100 watts of headroom and a larger 12" speaker at your disposal. Again, you’ve got two channels (clean and crunch) with two overdrive voicings to choose from, giving you plenty of tonal legroom, and the larger cabinet makes a surprising difference to the low-end and mid-range response.
- 4 Channels: Clean, crunch & OD1, OD2
- Power: 100 W RMS
- Equipment: 12" Speaker
- Effects: Studio & spring reverb, chorus, phaser, flanger, vibe, octaver and four different delays
- Fully programmable (except for master volume)
- Direct sound access for intuitive operation
- Classic master volume
- Channel memory function in preset mode
- Manual mode for current settings for channel selection
- 3 Effects possible at the same time
- Tap function with display for the delay time
- Separate delay programs: Hi-fi, tape echo, reverse & multi tap
- Intelligent delay adjustment for channel switching
- 2 Switchable and programmable dampings (FDD)
- Programmable external effects loop
- FDD circuit for rich bass resonance in the power amp
- MP3 / line input
- Emulated headphone output with speaker muting
- Closed housing
- Weight: 20 kg
- Includes PEDL90010 double footswitch (clean: crunch / overdrive)
- Programmable footswitch MR-PEDL90008 (with tuner function) optionally available (not included)
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.