Native Instruments Maschine 2 Mikro is an update to the popular Maschine Mikro, providing more flexibility and options to physical beatmaking using a DAW.
Maschine 2 Mikro features 16 colour-coded pads with extra touch sensitivity, which can be easily assigned to sounds, patterns, groups and scenes. The Maschine 2 Mikro works brilliantly as a standalone piece of hardware, but can also work seemlessly with any DAW, particularly Komplete Elements, which comes free with the Mikro.
With over 6GB of sounds from all genres, the Mikro’s possibilities are endless. There are over 300 instruments including basses, keys, leads, organs and strings, as well as 300 drumkits, drumloops and one-shot samples. For those who need a helping hand, there are 1,400 pre-programmed patterns and 62 full projects to explore.
As well as the pads, Maschine 2 Mikro is equipped with a whole host of controls, which can be used for controlling the Mikro as well as navigating around a DAW when connected to a PC or Mac by USB. The pads and controls can also be assigned to any plug-in.
The Maschine 2 Mikro also comes with a full version of Massive Synthesiser, which offers 1,300 incredibly-usable sounds. The Mikro itself features brilliant studio-quality effects with over 170 presets.
Additional improvements to the original Mikro include Auto-Write, for making automation easier, and advanced drum machine features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad-link and a step sequencer.
- Update to the original Maschine Mikro
- Portable design
- 16 colour-coded pads with added touch sensitivity and 16 velocity levels
- Pads are freely assignable to sounds, patterns, groups and scenes
- Timestretch and pitch shifting capability
- New effects including Transient Master, Tape and Tube Saturators, and over 170 presets
- Full studio integration with DAWs and plug-ins
- Professional sound library with over 6 GB of sounds with 18,000 samples
- Over 300 instruments including basses, keys, leads, organs and strings
- 300 drumkits, drum-loops and one shot samples
- 1,400 pre-programmed patterns and 62 full projects
- Transport controls for standalone use and DAW control
- USB bus powered, also includes a power supply for standalone use
- Includes full versions of Komplete Elements and Massive Synthesizer
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.