Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable Class-D mixer amplifier (Lo-Z: 30W x2ch, Hi-Z: 60W x1ch) equipped with 3 types of selectable stereo inputs, 2 mic inputs and powerful DSP functions for high quality music playback and microphone use.
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- Supporting Lo-Z (30W @3Ω/4Ω/8Ω) and Hi-Z (60W x1ch, 70V/100V) speaker systems
- Flexible 2 mic inputs and selectable 3 stereo inputs
- Advanced DSP functions for music playback and microphone use (Feedback Suppressor, Priority Ducker, Leveler)
- Bass and treble stereo source EQ with enhancer function
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speaker
- Built-in HPF
- Service zone can be expanded by adding a PA2030a
- Remote volume control and microphone on/off switching via the optional DCP control panels (DCP1V4S, 1 DCP panel per unit)
- Intelligent protection function ensures safe, reliable operation
- Certified as Yamaha Eco Products
- Space-saving 1U rack size (*sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling.)
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.