View all by Dynaudio
The 3-way LYD monitor. With its newest addition to the LYD personal reference monitor series, Dynaudio is bringing a new perspective to power and precision for producers and musicians everywhere – with unmatched accuracy at any volume level.
This 3-way near- to midfield monitor reaches eyebrow-raising levels of accuracy thanks to a new soft-dome tweeter and Dynaudio’s proprietary MSP midrange driver and woofer. Each driver is fuelled by a powerful, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier and a full 24-bit/96kHz signal path. And, like the rest of the LYD range, it lets you fine-tune low frequency response, position and sound-balance using cutting-edge DSP.
- Studio Reference Monitor with 8" woofer, 4" midrange, and 1" tweeter
- Designed in mirror-imaged pairs, sold singly
- Class D tri-amplified: LF 80W, MF 50W, HF 50W
- Provides astonishing clarity across the frequency spectrum
- Delivers neutral midrange response critical for proper placement of vocals and instruments
- Advanced DSP lets you adjust low-frequency extension by +/-10Hz
- Position and Sound Balance controls for optimizing performance for any environment
- Expertly designed and crafted at Dynaudio's facilities in Skanderborg, Denmark
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal