Record, mix, and create on the fly with Ableton Live 9 Standard. Whether you’re an electronic musician or a traditional songwriter, the unique workflow, high-quality recording capabilities, and fully stocked toolbox make Live 9 perfect for any style or type of music production. More than a DAW, Ableton Live 9’s scene-based workflow makes your recording and sequencing environment part of the creative process itself. Packed with even more powerful effects, processors, and music-making tools than ever, you’re going to enjoy the freedom Ableton Live 9 offers you.
NOTE: This is a special offer from Ableton allowing qualified educational institutions to purchase multiple site licenses of Live 9 Standard for a reduced price per seat.
- New in version 9 - Session View automation
- New - browser puts instruments and effects, samples, Packs and plug-ins in one easy-to-navigate view
- New - Library includes Instrument Racks
- New - Analog-modeled Glue Compressor and redesigned studio effects
- New - Convert audio to MIDI to use with virtual instruments and more
- Designed from the ground up for the creative studio or performing musician
- Unique Session View breaks out of "linear" music composition allows for a new, fluid approach to songwriting
- Nearly every control is MIDI-mappable, for a flexible workflow - onstage or in the studio
- Intelligent Looper makes it easy to build and record one-man-band songs
- Tons of tools to develop beats and apply grooves
- Includes a comprehensive selection of built-in audio effects, including a host of creative delays, filters, distortions, studio compressors, and EQs
- Features Elastic Audio, for tweaking the timing of your music as it plays
- Lets you mix, match, and add effects without ever stopping the music
- Powerful creative and performing environment for DJs and mash-up artists
- VST and AU effects and instrument support; automatic plug-in delay compensation
- REX file support and native sliced audio file creation
- Video import and export for scoring to picture or warping picture to music
- Includes built-in step-by-step tutorials
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching tools
- ReWire support
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.