View all by Ashdown
The Ashdown CTM range combines classic tube power and tone with Ashdown’s innovative design, build quality and reliability. The CTM range has become a firm favourite with bass players including Nate Mendel (Foo Fighters), James Johnson (Biffy Clyro), James LoMenzo and Michael Rhodes.
Hand built in Ashdown’s UK Custom Shop, the CTM-30 is a more casually named spin-off of Ashdown’s very popular Little Bastard Head. Taking inspiration from the classic tube heads of the past, the 30-watt CTM-30 head is the younger brother of the CTM-300 and brings classic all-tube tone in a compact and more portable head, ideally suited to studio recording and smaller gigs
- Power Output: 30 Watts
- Power Handling: 30Hz to 16Khz
- Speaker Outputs: Jack Sockets
- High Instrument Input: 450 MV
- Low Instrument Input: 150 MV
- DI Output: Line level -1K
- Impedance Minimum Load: 4 Ohms
- EQ: Simple Passive Bass, Middle, Treble EQ Rotary controls
- Effects Send: Valve Driven Inst Level
- Effects Return: Valve Recovered
- Preamp Tubes 1x ECC83 1x ECC82
- Output Tubes: 4x EL84
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm