The Shure KSM32 is a side-address, cardioid condenser microphone for highly critical studio recording and live sound productions. It offers an extended frequency response for an open, natural sounding reproduction of the original sound source.
The Shure KSM 32 is ideal for both studio and live sound applications. It is a ruggedly built, large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone. Its Class-A circuitry and extended "sweet spot" delivers a smooth, detailed response, making it well-suited for recording sources from piano to percussion or violin to vocals.
The KSM32/CG has a non-reflective, charcoal-gray finish for situations where less microphone visibility is preferred, such as live sound and stage production.
This product is supplied with a ShureLockTM swivel mount, Padded, zippered carrying bag.
- Class A, transformerless preamplifier circuitry eliminates cross-over distortion for improved linearity across the full frequency range.
- Embossed, high-compliance diaphragm provides extended low-frequency response.
- Ultra-thin, gold-layered, low-mass, Mylar diaphragm for excellent transient response
- 15 dB attenuation switch for handling extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 126 dB (@ Maximum SPL, A-Weighted)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 81 dB (IEC 651)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 139 dB, (@ 1% THD / 2500 ohm Load), 154 dB, (with Pad)
- Power: Phantom 48v
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type, (Gold Plated)
- Pad: -15 dB
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: -6 dB/Octave @ 115 Hz, -18 dB/Octave @ 80 Hz
- Dimensions: 187 x 55.9mm
- Weight: 490 g
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal