View all by Marshall
The JVM Series 100-watt, valve-driven power stage is built on the classic design responsible for the legendary Marshall roar found in the JCM800 2203 and Plexi Super Lead amplifiers – a timeless foundation for countless classic rock and metal guitar tones for over four decades. Featuring a quartet of EL34 valves, this peerless design has been expertly crafted to compliment the extraordinary wealth of tones found in the JVM.
- Power: 100 Watt
- 4 Channels in all-tube technology
- Equipped with: 2x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 & G12 Heritage
- Preamp tubes: 5x ECC 83
- Power amp tubes: 4x EL34
- Without semiconductor in signal path
- Individual 3-band EQ as well as gain & volume for each channel
- 12 Basic sounds can be chosen directly via foot switch or MIDI
- EL34 power amplifier with presence and resonance control
- 2 Switchable and programmable master volumes
- Programmable parallel effects loop with hardware bypass
- Digital reverb with individual controls for each channel
- Serial insert loop with hardware bypass circuit
- Emulated DI out
- MIDI IN and MIDI THRU
- Dimensions: 690 x 510 x 270 mm
- Weight: 34.5 kg
- Programmable 6-way foot switch included
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.