View all by Marshall
The JVM Series 100-watt, valve-driven power stage is built on the classic design responsible for the legendary Marshall roar found in the JCM800 2203 and Plexi Super Lead amplifiers – a timeless foundation for countless classic rock and metal guitar tones for over four decades. Featuring a quartet of EL34 valves, this peerless design has been expertly crafted to compliment the extraordinary wealth of tones found in the JVM.
- Power: 100 Watt
- 4 Channels in all-tube technology
- Equipped with: 2x 12" Celestion Vintage 30 & G12 Heritage
- Preamp tubes: 5x ECC 83
- Power amp tubes: 4x EL34
- Without semiconductor in signal path
- Individual 3-band EQ as well as gain & volume for each channel
- 12 Basic sounds can be chosen directly via foot switch or MIDI
- EL34 power amplifier with presence and resonance control
- 2 Switchable and programmable master volumes
- Programmable parallel effects loop with hardware bypass
- Digital reverb with individual controls for each channel
- Serial insert loop with hardware bypass circuit
- Emulated DI out
- MIDI IN and MIDI THRU
- Dimensions: 690 x 510 x 270 mm
- Weight: 34.5 kg
- Programmable 6-way foot switch included
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card