View all by Marshall
The Marshall JMD502 is a 50 watt combo amp, with a balanced mixture of classic all-tube power and studio-quality effects, all wrapped up into one amazing Marshall package. The JMD502 uses this technology to create a vast library of tone styles firmly rooted in the foundations of Marshall amplifiers. The JMD502 guitar amp provides interpretations of unmistakable classic sounds and a variety of combinations. These are delivered in 16 easy-to-access topologies, replicated from component level information for a truly natural and interactive playing experience.
- Power rating: 50W
- Preamp: Digital Natural Harmonic Technology
- Poweramp tubes: 2 x EL34
- Preamp topologies: 16
- Modulation effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo
- Delay effects: Hi-Fi Analogue, Tape, Multi
- Tap tempo control
- Reverb: Independent custom voiced
- Midi Control: Midi in, Midi Thru
- Stompware controller: supplied
- Emulated line out: XLR
- Headphone out: 1/4" jack
- Line in: 1/4" jack
- Preamp: 1/4" jack
- Effects loop: Serial / Parallel -10dBV/+4dB with mix control
- Speaker output: 1x16 Ω, 1x8 Ω, 2x 16 Ω
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal