View all by Marshall
The Marshall JMD502 is a 50 watt combo amp, with a balanced mixture of classic all-tube power and studio-quality effects, all wrapped up into one amazing Marshall package. The JMD502 uses this technology to create a vast library of tone styles firmly rooted in the foundations of Marshall amplifiers. The JMD502 guitar amp provides interpretations of unmistakable classic sounds and a variety of combinations. These are delivered in 16 easy-to-access topologies, replicated from component level information for a truly natural and interactive playing experience.
- Power rating: 50W
- Preamp: Digital Natural Harmonic Technology
- Poweramp tubes: 2 x EL34
- Preamp topologies: 16
- Modulation effects: Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo
- Delay effects: Hi-Fi Analogue, Tape, Multi
- Tap tempo control
- Reverb: Independent custom voiced
- Midi Control: Midi in, Midi Thru
- Stompware controller: supplied
- Emulated line out: XLR
- Headphone out: 1/4" jack
- Line in: 1/4" jack
- Preamp: 1/4" jack
- Effects loop: Serial / Parallel -10dBV/+4dB with mix control
- Speaker output: 1x16 Ω, 1x8 Ω, 2x 16 Ω
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.