Helix® guitar processors have set a new standard for speed and ease of use to craft authentic and responsive guitar tones. Each product in the Helix family provides a familiar approach to tone creation, with a straightforward and intuitive interface that eliminates complex menu diving, and replaces it with incredibly easy interaction. Helix products deliver extensive flexibility for a variety of applications, enabling you to take tones from studio to stage—and back again.
- Limited Edition
- Next-generation dual DSP-based HX modelling engine with 4 discrete stereo signal paths
- 50 Guitar amp models, 12 bass amp models, 37 speakers, 16 microphones, and 104 effects
- With up to 1024/2048 imported cab IRs (impulse responses)
- 12 Capacitive-sensitive footswitches with customizable scribble strips
- Hands-free Pedal Edit mode lays out effects parameters across switches and expression pedal
- Near-Instant footswitch and controller assignment
- Up to 3 expression pedals
- CV/Expression output
- Amplifier switching outputs and wide-ranging MIDI control
- Extensive inputs and outputs for the seamless integration of an entire rig
- 10 Inputs
- 12 Outputs (including 4 FX-loops)
- 8 In/8 Out USB audio interface
- AES/EBU, SPDIF and VDI interfaces
- 123 dB Dynamic range on the guitar input for tremendous depth and ultra-low noise
- Robust construction
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 55.8 x 30 x 8.5 cm
- Weight: 6.6 kg
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.