View all by RME
Able to deftly handle up to 94 channels of I/O, the RME Fireface UFX+ is a power-packed audio interface. While the capabilities of its predecessor were legendary, the Fireface UFX+ raises the bar even higher with MADI I/O, boosted DSP, and ultra-low-latency Thunderbolt connectivity. Upgraded AD/DA converters and optimized analog I/O circuits yield unbelievably transparent results. Easily tackle critical recording situations with the Fireface UFX+’s four high-grade mic preamps, which offer a +18dBu maximum input level and 75dB of gain. Capture 76 simultaneous channels of audio directly to a thumb drive, courtesy of the Fireface UFX+’s DURec port. The RME Fireface UFX+ belongs at the center of your studio.
- 94 channels of I/O creates incredible flexibility
- USB 3.0/Thunderbolt connectivity works with almost any computer
- Thunderbolt technology delivers ultra-low latency, system overhead, and CPU load
- Upgraded AD/DA converters and optimized analog I/O yield crystal-clear audio
- Comprehensive MADI connectivity expands your I/O by 64 channels
- 4 mic preamps with a +18dBu maximum input level and 75dB of gain for capturing a variety of sources
- DURec enables direct recording of 76 simultaneous channels to a USB flash drive
- TotalMix FX mixer gives you powerful control over inputs, outputs, mix levels, and more
- ARC USB remote (sold separately) provides convenient desktop control
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.