View all by RME
The RME Fireface 802 builds on the success of one of the most popular audio interfaces ever made – the RME Fireface 800. With 60 channels of audio, high quality mic preamps, reference class converters, a built-in effects section and up to 192 KHz operation, the Fireface 802 brings the series to the next level of quality.
Featuring ultra-low latency over USB or firewire, the 802 features RME’s trademark rock-solid drivers, active jitter suppression, independent reference levels for all i/o and full stand-alone functionality. The unit utilises the RME TotalMix software to provide control over every function and signal routing in a simple and workflow-conscious way. TotalMix also gives you access to DSP-powered EQ, Dynamics and Reverb/Echo effects at up to 192KHz, giving you multiple tools to shape your audio.
In Class Compliant mode, the Fireface 802 is compatible with iOS and can be controlled via TotalMix FX iPad app for maximum portability. With access to complete control of all functions plus metering for all channels, the app is perfect for recording live music in standalone mode.
This powerful combination of features and stellar audio quality make the RME Fireface 802 a truly inspiring recording solution – an entire full-blown studio in a 19” rack enclosure. Just plug in your sources and monitoring and be prepared to be blown away.
- Resolution AD: 24 bit
- Signal to Noise ratio (SNR): 113 dB RMS unweighted, 116 dBA
- Frequency response @ 44.1 kHz, -0.1 dB: 5 Hz - 20.8 kHz
- Frequency response @ 96 kHz, -0.5 dB: 5 Hz - 45.8 kHz
- Frequency response @ 192 kHz, -1 dB: 5 Hz - 92 kHz
- THD: < -110 dB, < 0.00032 %
- THD+N: < -104 dB, < 0.00063 %
- Channel separation: > 110 dB
- Input: 6.3 mm TRS jack, electronically balanced
- Input sensitivity: 8 kOhm unbalanced, 12 kOhm balanced
- Input sensitivity switchable to Lo Gain, +4 dBu, -10 dBV
- Input level for 0 dBFS @ Lo Gain: +19 dBu
- Input level for 0 dBFS @ +4 dBu: +13 dBu
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.