Fender took feedback from guitar players to the drawing board to create the Hot Rod Deluxe IV tube combo amplifier. Its updated preamp circuitry delivers greater note definition and articulation when overdriven. And you’ll find the onboard spring reverb to sound smoother and sweeter than previous editions, even at extreme settings. The Hot Rod Deluxe IV has also received a cosmetic refresh, including ivory-colored knobs over a black control panel which makes it easy to see your settings on a dark stage. And with a Celestion A-type speaker driven by a pair of 6L6 power tubes, the Fender Hot Rod Deluxe IV barks loud and proud with classic Fender tone.
- Hot Rod Series
- 3 Channels: Normal, Drive and More Drive
- Power: 40 Watt
- Loudspeaker equipment: 1x 12" Celestion A-Type
- Tube equipment: 3x 12AX7 and 2x 6L6
- 2 Jack inputs - Input 2 with -6 dB
- Controls for Presence, Reverb, Master Volume, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive, Select Switch, Drive Volume, Bright Switch
- Chicken Head style buttons
- 2 Loudspeaker connections (internal and external)
- Housing made of solid lightweight pine
- Dimensions: 47.6 x 59.7 x 26.7 cm
- Weight: 18.59 kg
- Design: Black textured vinyl and slightly aged silver-coloured front grille fabric
- Includes 2-fold footswitch and protective cover
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.