Talking Drum 8 x 18"
- Highly distinctive percussion instrument of West African descent whose pitch can be altered by applying pressure to the ropes
- Originally used as a form of communication for many African tribes
- Equipped with two goat skin heads and is played with a specially shaped beater (included)
- Handcrafted from a single piece of hardwood
- This Large Talking Drum (8”x18”) produces a fuller and deeper bass tone
- Extra strong non-stretch tension ropes for easy and long lasting tuning
- A great addition to any musician’s set-up, or for creating unique sounds
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.