Talking Drum 8 x 18"
- Highly distinctive percussion instrument of West African descent whose pitch can be altered by applying pressure to the ropes
- Originally used as a form of communication for many African tribes
- Equipped with two goat skin heads and is played with a specially shaped beater (included)
- Handcrafted from a single piece of hardwood
- This Large Talking Drum (8”x18”) produces a fuller and deeper bass tone
- Extra strong non-stretch tension ropes for easy and long lasting tuning
- A great addition to any musician’s set-up, or for creating unique sounds
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm