Yamaha has added a new model to its EMX Series of powered mixers in the form of the EMX2.
Each model in the EMX line-up is designed to provide users with an integrated, portable mixer that combines and balances their microphone, instrument and line sources, effects and EQ, as well as the power to drive the main speakers and monitor speakers. The new EMX2 expands on the established design concept of the series, with an updated look and interface, along with versatile features built to accommodate a wider range of applications.
Because the EMX2 is both a mixer and a power amplifier, only speakers and mics are required to have a fully functioning sound system, making it suitable for first time users or those with limited live audio experience. The unit’s dimensions (37.5cm x 22cm x 15cm / 14.8″ × 5.8″ × 8.7″) are modest, despite being an all-in-one powered mixer, with its lightweight body featuring handles for convenient transport and additional portability.
- Height: 147 mm
- Width: 375 mm
- Depth: 220 mm
- Weight: 4.2 KG
- Mains Power: AC 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Mono Inputs: 4
- Stereo Inputs: 3
- Outputs: Speakers [L, R] Monitor Out [L, R] Subwoofer Out
- Bus: 1 Stereo, 1 Effect
- DSP Processor: SPX Algorithm Reverb 4 Programs, MASTER EQ (Speech to Music), Feedback Suppressor
- Maximum Output Power at 4Ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10 (CEA2006): 250 W + 250 W
- Maximum Output Power at 8Ohms: 1kHz THD+N less than 10 (CEA2006) : 170 W + 170 W
- Input Channel Function:
- Pad: 26 dB (CH1-4)
- Hi-Z: Supported (CH4)
- EQ High: 8kHz +15 dB / -15 dB
- EQ Mid: 2.5kHz +15 dB / -15 dB
- EQ Low: 100 Hz +15 dB / -15 dB
- Frequency Response:
- Input to Speakers: +1 dB/-4 dB (40Hz to 20kHz)
- Input to Monitor Out: +0.5 dB/-1.5 dB (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Input to Speakers: 0.2 at 13.8W (40Hz to 20kHz), 0.4 at 23.2W (1kHz)
- Input to Monitor Out: 0.05 at +10 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz), 0.009 at +20 dBu (1kHz)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -115 dBu
- Residual Output Noise: Input to Speakers -68 dBu (40Hz to 20kHz) Input to Monitor Out -99 dBu (20Hz to 20kHz)
- Crosstalk: -80 dB (1kHz)
- Load Protection: DC- Fault
- Amplifier Protection: Overheat Protection, Over Current Protection
- Power Consumption: 35W (Idle) / 90W (1/8 Power)
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.