When sound reinforcement requirements get serious but you still want the convenience and reliability of a Yamaha powered mixer, the console-style EMX5014C is the ticket. It’s an all-in-one solution that will appeal to gigging combos and venue operators alike. It provides a surprising palette of features and versatile signal routing options. And it’s a Yamaha, so it’s going to sound great.
- Exclusive single-knob compressors on each input control unruly vocals or tighten up a bass guitar
- Feedback channel locator LEDs on each input pinpoint problems for easy correction
- 80Hz high-pass filters for eliminating low-frequency noise and rumble
- Channel ON switches let you switch individual channels into or out of the mix
- PFL (Pre-Fader Listen) switches allow isolated monitoring of individual channels
- All input channels feature signal and peak indicators for visual signal monitoring
- Linear Aux 1, Aux 2, and Effect return faders with AFL (After-Fader Listen) monitor switches
- Stereo master fader with both PFL and AFL monitor switches
- Limiter indicators tell you when the internal limiter circuitry has been activated due to power amplifier overload
- Power amp mode selector allows 2-channel power amp to be quickly configured for Main + Main, Mono + Aux 1, or Aux 1 + Aux 2 operation
- Power amplifier output selector allows selection of 500, 200, or 75-watt output per channel
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.