View all by Maton
Everything that was great about the EML6 is to be found on the EM. Solid Qld Maple back and sides have replaced the old laminated Qld Maple. This brings a fuller, richer tone which will improve even further over time as the wood learns to vibrate to its full potential.
Add to this the new Double X Bracing now found across the entire Mini range as well as Maton’s “Original” AP5 pickup system and you have a real winning combination.
Greater tone, improved structural integrity and a perfectly matched pickup system….
- Model: EM-6
- Body Shape: Mini
- Face: "A" Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Queensland Maple
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Bracing: Mini Maton Double X
- Soundhole Diameter: 90mm
- Face Inlay/Rosette: Laser Cut "M" Monogram
- Inner Binding: N/A
- Outer Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 57.78cm (22.7")
- Fretwire: Dunlop 6260
- Number of Frets: 19
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8mm (12")
- Nut Width: 44.1mm (1.736" - 1 47/64")
- 15th Fret: Width 55mm (2.165" - 2 11/64")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 6mm Pearl Dots
- Back & Sides Finish: Satin/Natural
- Top Finish: Satin/Natural
- Bridge Pins: Ivory ABS
- Machine Heads: Chrome Grover Rotomatic
- Pickguard: Black with Gold M
- End Pin/Strap: Chrome
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Case: Standard Mini Hardcase
- Pickup: AP5 Original
- Strings: Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 13-56
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal