The Electro Voice ELX112 is a versatile 12" two-way loudspeaker. The ELX112 loudspeaker is a compact, powerful choice with real stage presence, for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring applications.
- 12" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 55Hz - 20kHz frequency range
- 94dB SPL sensitivity
- 132dB max SPL
- Power: 250W continuous and 1000W peak power handling
- Impedance: 8Ohm
- Connector type: Dual NL4
- Grill: 18GA Steel with Black Powdercoat
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 607 (23.9") x 362 (14.25") x 340mm (13.39")
- Weight net: 15.8kg (34.83lbs)
- Rugged wood cabinet
- Compact power for sound reinforcement and stage monitoring
- EVS-12K woofer
- 1.5-inch DH-1K titanium HF compression driver
- 55Hz – 20kHz frequency range
- 90° x 50° coverage-pattern waveguide
- 60° Monitor Angle
- 94dB SPL sensitivity; 132dB max SPL
- Power handling: 250W continuous, 1000W peak
- Braced 15mm plywood enclosure
- Pole mount or stack with Live X Subwoofers
- Black textured finish
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00