The Yamaha DTX760K E-Drumset is an electronic drum kit featuring 3-zone chokeable cymbals, a real hi-hat controller, 1396 sounds, and a USB import jack. The DTX760K offers drummers the benefits and luxury of using all 3-zone DTX-PADs in a more affordable kit. Utilising the same real hi-hat controller, and large 3-zone choke-able cymbals as the 900 series, this configuration provides a realistic and comfortable feel around the entire instrument. The hi-hat and snare stand are included, so you can position them as you please, and the kit can be expanded with up to two additional pads.
There are a total of 1,396 sounds covering a broad spectrum of instruments, including an essential selection of Yamaha acoustic drum sounds like Oak Custom series, as well as percussion and effect sounds. It also contains a wide variety of sounds from Yamaha’s MOTIF XF synthesizer. This full-fledged hi-hat system consists of a pad that sets onto the supplied hi-hat stand—the same type of stand typically used in an acoustic drum kit. This hi-hat pad system can play both open and closed sounds as well as a foot splash.
Using a USB memory device, it’s easy to import your favourite voices (WAV/AIFF) into the DTX700. Once in the device you can edit and assign the voices to pads to create your own, original drum kit. The DTX700 easily connects to a computer via a USB cable (sold separately) making it a great for recording MIDI data into a DAW or for playing a VST sound source. Steinberg’s Cubase AI is included with the kit so you can start creating music right away.
The configuration of this kit is as follows – Module: DTX700; Snare: XP120SD + SS662; Tom1, 2: XP100T x 2; Floor Tom: XP120T; Crash Cymbal1, 2: PCY135 x 2; Ride Cymbal: PCY155; Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS740A; Kick: KP100; Rack: RS700
- Maximum Polyphony: 64 notes
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 1,268, Melodies: 128
- Effects: Reverb: 6, Chorus: 6, Variation: 42, Kit EQ: 4 band, Master EQ: 3 bands
- Drum Kits: Preset: 50, User: 10 * all of which can be edited and overwritten
- Note Capacity: Approx. 152,000 notes
- Note Resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song Recording Type: Real-time replace
- Song Tracks: 1 track
- Songs: Demo: 2, Practice: 44, Pad: 17, User: 30 * all of which may be edited and overwritten
- Sequence Formats: Proprietary, SMF format 0
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM, Tap Tempo supported.
- Beat: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Timing: Accents, Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Connectors: USB TO DEVICE/TO HOST, OUTPUT [L/MONO] (Standard mono phone), OUTPUT [R] (Standard mono phone), Trigger Input 1 to 8, 11 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Rim Switch), Trigger Input 9 and 10 (Standard stereo phone, L: Trigger Input, R: Trigger Input), HH-KICK (Standard stereo phone) , HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), PHONES (Standard stereo phone), MIDI IN/OUT
- Accessories: Power Adaptor (PA-150, or an equivalent), Module holder, Module holder fastening screws x 4, Owner's Manual, Data List, DVD-ROM (Cubase AI)
- Samples: 500
- Sample Data Bits: 16 bits
- Sample Formats: WAV, AIFF
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays