The Yamaha DTX532K Electronic Drum Kit builds upon the features and functions of the DTX522K.
The DTX 532K features the same professional components as the 522K series with the addition of a real stand-mountable hi-hat pad and larger crash cymbal to match the ride.
Yamaha’s DTX532K’s XP80 snare pad provides extremely realistic feel and playability, essential for authentic snare technique practice.
The DTX532K utilises the 502k Module including 50 kits sampled from Yamaha’s legendary acoustic drum kits, along with 50 free slots for user built kits. You can also add digital reverb effects and master EQ to sweeten your sound in addition to a further developed 250 voices compared to the 500K Module. Practice songs and an internal sequencer combined with a whole host of training functions make the DTX532K great for all levels of practice.
The DTX532K can also be easily upgraded with the additional expandability offered on the drum trigger module.
- 5 Piece DTX Drum set including 2 Cymbals and Hi-Hat
- Newly Designed TP70 Tom Pads
- XP80 3-Zone TCS “Textured Cellular Silicone” Snare Drum Pad
- Choke-able Two 3-Zone Cymbal Pads
- Stand mountable real hi-hat pad
- Larger improved Crash Cymbal
- DTX502 Tone Generator featuring 691 Voices
- Includes real Yamaha Acoustic Drum samples
- 50 Preset Drum Kits, 50 User Drum Kits
- Easy internal recording function
- Integrated sequencer, training functions
- Expansion possibilities
- Midi Out
- New Rack Design with 4 legs
- Foot Pedal and Stool not included
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.