The Line 6 DT25 112 Guitar Amp Combo is a 1×12, 25W/10W combo tube amp from Line 6 and tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner – that’s really four boutique tube amps in one!
The powerful combination of reconfigurable analog components and HD modeling allows the DT25 amp to produce stunning American cleans, British crunch, class A chime and modern high-gain. Selectable operating class (Class AB/25 Watts/Fixed Bias or Class A/10 Watts/Cathode Biased), power tube mode (Pentode or Triode) and four lust-worthy amp Voicings can dial in classic vintage tones or be shaped into highly customized originals – and each one drips with boutique tone and touch-response.
Add a POD HD multi-effect to create an entire boutique tube amp factory – Connected via exclusive L6 LINK technology, the DT25 amp and POD HD multi-effect rewrite the traditional amp/multi-effect paradigm and introduce powerful new concepts in control and customization. Add effects, additional amp voicings, foot control and instant scalability.
- Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
- (1) 12AX7, (2) EL84 tubes
- 1x12" Custom Celestion G12H90 speaker
- Intuitive, 2-channel design, instantly reconfigurable per channel
- Selectable operating class (Class AB/25 Watts/Fixed Bias or Class A/10 Watts/Cathode Biased)
- Selectable power tube mode (Pentode or Triode)
- Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling): (1) Classic American Clean/Tight NFL (2) British Crunch/Medium NFL (3) Class A Chime/Zero NFL, (4) Modern, High-Gain/Resonant NFL
- HD amp modeling technology fuels each Voicing’s preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with corresponding Bogner-designed dynamic analog circuitry
- Both channels have Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume. Rest of front panel: Channel switch; Voicing switch; Pentode/Triode switch; Class A/Class AB switch; Master volume; Power; Standby; Backlit front panel
- Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
- Back-lit front panel
- MIDI I/O
- Series effects loop
- Cabinet simulated direct output
- Low Volume Mode provides cranked up tube tone at whisper-quiet volume
- Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
- L6 LINK connects the DT25 amp to a POD HD multi-effect for additional effects, amp voicings and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers) – all controlled by any L6 LINK equipped POD HD multi-effect
- Connect a footswitch for simple channel-switching or reverb control. (Footswitch not included)
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.