The Yamaha DFP8500C Double Bass Drum Pedal is a double chain drive pedal and loaded with pro features making it smooth, strong, and versatile.
The DFP-8500C is a double chain drive double pedal. The DFP-8500C has adjustments for beater angle, footboard angle, and spring tension. The pedal frames have stabilizer bars cast into them below the rocker shafts to eliminate flex. This keeps the bearings in alignment and gives the pedal a smooth feel. The footboards are longer and wider for a solid feel, and make it great for anyone that uses a heel/toe technique. The hole in the beater hubs are tear drop shaped so it securely holds the beater shaft. The DFP-8500C ships with hard felt beaters that have been a favourite of many artists for years. The side-adjustable hoop clamp holds firmly to different thickness hoops, and tightens with a wing bolt.
- Professional double chain drive double pedal with long footboards - smooth, strong, and versatile
- Smooth and adjustable double chain drive system
- Beater angle adjustment
- Two way beater
- Side-adjustable hoop clamp mechanism
- Footboards are long and wide for a solid feel, great for anyone that uses a heel/toe technique
- Tear Drop Beater Shaft Rocker
- Spring Roller with Bearings
- Spring Tension Adjustment with lock
- Foot Board Angle Adjustment
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays