Designed for the contractor, the CPS 2.9 MK II feature 2-RU chassis, Phoenix-type connectors for inputs and outputs, pre-programmable power-on delay, easy power-on via remote contact closures, rear panel attenuators, and a switchable 50 Hz high-pass filter. Like the CPS multi-channel amplifiers, the CPS 2.9 MK II also includes a module slot for the RCM-810 remote-control module, enabling networking features for system diagnostics and control via IRIS-Net software.
- Up to 2 x 1250 W into 2 ohms
- Phoenix-type input and output connections
- Remote power-on/off contact
- Rear-mounted attenuators
- Programmable time for custom power-on delay settings
- Module slot for optional RCM-810 card, allowing IRIS-Net control and monitoring
- Switchable 50 Hz high-pass filter
- Three-stage front-to-rear fans
- Class-H design
- Complete protection package
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card or Paypal
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 2-3 days to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you