The CLP Series of digital pianos utilizes cutting-edge technology to recreate the experience of performing on a grand piano, allowing the pianist to play the keys with many variations of speed and depth to achieve an unlimited variation in tone and create uniquely personal performances. With expressive capabilities approaching those of a grand piano, the CLP-700 Series is sure to make playing the piano so much more enjoyable than ever before.
Clavinova pianos are loaded with convenient features only digital pianos can deliver. You can use headphones to keep your surroundings quiet, or connect a Bluetooth® device to your Clavinova for playback through its speakers. Also, connect to Yamaha’s app, Smart Pianist, to gain extra help for your piano practice. The touch-sensitive control panel only displays text when it is on—when the panel is off, it has the smooth finish of a keyblock just like an acoustic piano.
The player plays, the piano responds, and the player continues to play. The player conveys the feelings they want to express, and the piano responds, in an ongoing exchange that forges a dialogue between the two. In order for this to be a truly rich exchange, both the player and the piano must possess excellent expressive capabilities; the piano must be easy to play and highly responsive, and it must produce beautiful sounds. CLP-700 Series pianos satisfy all of these conditions, and the inspiration borne from a dialog with it is sure to arouse your desire for expression.
- GrandTouch™ Keyboard with Counterweights and Escapement
- Binaural Sampling
- Fortepiano Voices
- Grand Acoustic Imaging / 3-Way Speakers
- Grand Expression Modeling
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
- Grand Piano (GP) Response Damper Pedal
- Touch Sensor Control Panel
- Bluetooth Audio and MIDI
- New Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples, new Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer binaural sampling
- 53 voices + 14 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG voices, including 4 fortepiano voices (Scarlatti Piano/Mozart Piano/Beethoven Piano/Chopin Piano)
- Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Grand Expression Modeling
- GrandTouch™ keyboard with counterweights, 88-key Linear Graded Hammers
- GP Response Damper Pedal
- (50 W + 50 W + 50 W) x 2 amplifiers
- Grand Acoustic Imaging
- (16 cm + 8 cm + 2.5 cm (dome) + transducer) x 2 speaker system, Spruce Cone speaker
- USB Audio Recorder (Playback/Recording: WAV)
- 20 rhythms
- Built-in Bluetooth® audio
- Wireless connection to the Smart Pianist app via Bluetooth® MIDI
- Touch sensor control panel
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground