Designed to excel in live sound and broadcast applications, the Yamaha CL1 digital mixer delivers outstanding sound quality and impressive show control. Connect Rio series stage boxes (not included) for up to 48 mono and eight stereo mixable channels, with 16 channel faders and two master faders for control. Built-in Virtual Circuitry Modeling created by Rupert Neve Designs gives you access to Neve Portico 5033 EQ and Portico 5043 compressor/limiter processors, plus other spot-on emulations of classic hardware processors. And built-in Dan Dugan automatic mixing makes it easy for any operator to optimize microphones and effectively fight feedback. In short, world-class sound is easily attainable with the Yamaha CL1 digital mixer.
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 16 + 2 master faders, 48 mono channel mixing plus 8 stereo channels
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 8 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 8
- Inputs - Digital: 2 x RJ-45 (Dante)
- Outputs - Digital: 2 x RJ-45 (Dante), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Outputs - Direct: 8 x XLR (line out)
- Channel Inserts: Internal
- Busses/Groups: 16 send Mix bus, 8 send Matrix bus
- Data I/O: 1 x D-Sub GPI (15-pin female), 1 x Ethernet
- USB: 1 x USB Type A
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Word Clock : In/Out
- I/O Expansion Slots: 3 x Card slots available (DSP cards or mini-YGDAI cards)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Faders: 18 x 100mm faders
- EQ Bands: 4-band parametric channel EQ, 31-band Graphic EQ, 15-band flex EQ,
- Effects: Reverbs, Delays, Modulation, Premium Rack compressor modeling and more
- Talkback: 1 x XLR
- DAW Control: Yes (via Dante)
- Height: 11.75"
- Depth: 26.25"
- Width: 25.62"
- Weight: 52.9 lbs.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure