A monitor’s drivers are the heart and soul of its performance. Driving the low-end and midrange, BX8-D3’s 8-inch military-grade Kevlar® woofers are rigid and lightweight, delivering outstanding transient response whist negating unwanted “cone breakup.” BX8- D3’s treated silk dome tweeter provides the perfect combination of low mass and the absence of audible resonances that plague conventional tweeters. Together, the BX drivers deliver critical detail, nuance and dynamic accuracy, so your mixes have the veracity and transparency you demand.
- Type 2-way near-field studio reference monitors
- Low Freq. Driver 8 inch (203 mm) Kevlar curved cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround, magnetically shielded
- High Freq. Driver 1.25 inch (32mm) magnetically shielded natural silk dome
- Frequency Response 37Hz – 22kHz
- Crossover Frequency 2.0kHz
- Low Freq. Amplifier Power: 80W
- High Freq. Amplifier Power: 70W
- Maximum Peak SPL: 114dB SPL - Full Bandwidth Pink Noise Measured
- Input Sensitivity: -12dBU
- Input Connectors: 1x XLR balanced input connector: 1x TRS balanced/unbalanced input connector
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ balanced, 20kΩ unbalanced
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produce outward LF cone displacement
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Power: Voltage: 100–120V, 50/60 Hz / 220–240V, 50/60 Hz Consumption: 150W
- Fuse: 220–240V~ T1AL, 250V / 100–120V~ T2AL, 250V
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- Dimensions(width x depth x height): 9.8” x 11.9” x 15.1” / 250 x 302 x 384 mm
- Weight: 23.1 lb / 10.5 kg
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.