View all by Dynaudio
The BM Compact mkIII is a premium quality, small-format near-field monitor. With an ultrahigh dynamic range, it hits well above its weight class thanks to intelligent design. Using ultralightweight aluminum wire and aluminum voice coils in its hand-crafted drivers, along with a Class D amplifier the BM Compact mkIII provides outstanding performance.
Aluminum voice coil former and wire are low mass so transient response is quick and accurate. Diaphragm and dust cap are moulded as one piece in patented low-mass, highly rigid Magnesium Silicate Polymer providing unrivaled accuracy.
- System: Two-way Active Precision Nearfield Monitor
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): 116 dB peak
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m: 80 mVrms
- Max input level (@setting): 4,8 Vrms (-10dB) 1,5 Vrms (0dB) 1 Vrms (+4dB)
- Power consumption: Standby: 0.3 W Idle: 5.8 Max: 94 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 50 W Woofer: 50 W
- Resonance Frequency: 58 Hz
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 2100 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/oct
- Tweeter: D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid 4 mm aluminum front Pure aluminum wire voice coil
- Woofer: 145 mm molded aluminum frame/ one piece thermo formed MSP cone 38 mm voice coil with pure aluminum wire on aluminum former
- Weight: 5,4 kg / 11.9 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 x 260 x 211 mm / 6.7” x 10.2” x 8.3”
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal