View all by Dynaudio
The BM Compact mkIII is a premium quality, small-format near-field monitor. With an ultrahigh dynamic range, it hits well above its weight class thanks to intelligent design. Using ultralightweight aluminum wire and aluminum voice coils in its hand-crafted drivers, along with a Class D amplifier the BM Compact mkIII provides outstanding performance.
Aluminum voice coil former and wire are low mass so transient response is quick and accurate. Diaphragm and dust cap are moulded as one piece in patented low-mass, highly rigid Magnesium Silicate Polymer providing unrivaled accuracy.
- System: Two-way Active Precision Nearfield Monitor
- Max SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): 116 dB peak
- Input level for 85 dB SPL @ 1m: 80 mVrms
- Max input level (@setting): 4,8 Vrms (-10dB) 1,5 Vrms (0dB) 1 Vrms (+4dB)
- Power consumption: Standby: 0.3 W Idle: 5.8 Max: 94 W
- Amplifier power: Tweeter: 50 W Woofer: 50 W
- Resonance Frequency: 58 Hz
- Principle: Bass reflex
- Crossover Frequencies: 2100 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/oct
- Tweeter: D-281 - 28 mm soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid 4 mm aluminum front Pure aluminum wire voice coil
- Woofer: 145 mm molded aluminum frame/ one piece thermo formed MSP cone 38 mm voice coil with pure aluminum wire on aluminum former
- Weight: 5,4 kg / 11.9 lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 x 260 x 211 mm / 6.7” x 10.2” x 8.3”
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure