View all by Electro Harmonix
The all-analog circuitry of the Nano Battalion provides an amazing array of bass tones in a sturdy, compact package. A versatile MOSFET drive circuit that can deliver everything from subtle, light overdrive to fully saturated distortion forms the pedal’s core.
- Pre-amp and overdrive
- Fully analogue circuit with MOSFET drive for excellent and flexible sound
- The output jack provides an unbalanced signal with a mono-jack cable or a balanced signal with a stereo jack cable to connect directly to a mixer or recording interface
- Controls: Volume, Drive, Blend, Tone, Treble, Bass
- Switch: EQ POS., MID
- Effect On LED
- Effect bypass footswitch
- True bypass
- Input: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output: 6.3 mm Jack
- Power adapter connection (hollow plug socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside)
- Power consumption: 45 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 70 x 114 x 51 mm
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.