With the AXR4, Steinberg sets a new standard in audio interfaces for studios, producers and professional musicians. Featuring connectivity and facilities aimed at professional-level recording, including 32-bit integer resolution and a sample rate of up to 384 kHz, this premium audio interface significantly raises the bar. The hybrid mic preamps with Rupert Neve Designs SILK emulation add exceptional tonal control, while SSPLL guarantees ultra-low jitter. The AXR4 ensures universal excellence for all recording applications.
- 28 x 24 Channels
- 32-Bit integer/384 kHz recording and playback
- 4 x AXR hybrid microphone preamp with Rupert Neve Designs SILK emulation
- SSPLL technology for extremely low jitter
- DSPX chip and dspMixFx technology for latency-free monitoring with DSP-powered effects
- 28 x 24 Matrix mixer
- LCD display
- +48 V Phantom power
- 2 x Mic/Line/Instrument inputs: XLR/Jack 6.3 mm combo
- 2 x Mic/Line inputs: XLR/Jack 6.3 mm combo
- 8 x Line inputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- 8 x Line outputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- 2 x ADAT/ S/PDIF inputs and outputs
- AES/EBU Sub-D25
- 2 x Stereo headphone outputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- MIDI input and output
- USB-C connectivity
- BNC Word Clock input and output
- Power supply connector
- Up to 3 x AXR4 can be run in daisy-chain mode
- Design: 19"/1U
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 480 x 45 x 378 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Includes Cubase AI with full 32-bit support
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.