With the AXR4, Steinberg sets a new standard in audio interfaces for studios, producers and professional musicians. Featuring connectivity and facilities aimed at professional-level recording, including 32-bit integer resolution and a sample rate of up to 384 kHz, this premium audio interface significantly raises the bar. The hybrid mic preamps with Rupert Neve Designs SILK emulation add exceptional tonal control, while SSPLL guarantees ultra-low jitter. The AXR4 ensures universal excellence for all recording applications.
- 28 x 24 Channels
- 32-Bit integer/384 kHz recording and playback
- 4 x AXR hybrid microphone preamp with Rupert Neve Designs SILK emulation
- SSPLL technology for extremely low jitter
- DSPX chip and dspMixFx technology for latency-free monitoring with DSP-powered effects
- 28 x 24 Matrix mixer
- LCD display
- +48 V Phantom power
- 2 x Mic/Line/Instrument inputs: XLR/Jack 6.3 mm combo
- 2 x Mic/Line inputs: XLR/Jack 6.3 mm combo
- 8 x Line inputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- 8 x Line outputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- 2 x ADAT/ S/PDIF inputs and outputs
- AES/EBU Sub-D25
- 2 x Stereo headphone outputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- MIDI input and output
- USB-C connectivity
- BNC Word Clock input and output
- Power supply connector
- Up to 3 x AXR4 can be run in daisy-chain mode
- Design: 19"/1U
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 480 x 45 x 378 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Includes Cubase AI with full 32-bit support
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground