The AXR4T is a professional, studio-grade, 28 x 24 audio interface featuring 32-bit/384kHz converters, Thunderbolt 2 connectivity, and four hybrid mic preamps with RND Silk emulation. Equipped with generous connectivity that includes two ADAT ports, AES/EBU, MIDI, and word clock, the AXR4T provides state-of-the-art SSPLL ultra-low jitter reduction and latency-free monitoring with Yamaha DSP-powered effects. The Steinberg AXR4T also features a 28 x 24 full matrix mixer, and comes bundled with downloadable Cubase AI and Advanced FX Suite software.
- 28 x 24 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac and PC
- 32-bit integer / 384kHz recording and playback
- AXR hybrid mic preamps with Rupert Neve Designs Silk
- 28 x 24 full matrix mixer
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, REV-X reverb, VCM Compressor 276, and EQ601, including VST 3 plug-in versions
- I/O: 2 x ADAT, AES/EBU, MIDI, word clock
- SSPLL ultra-low jitter reduction
- Stack support for up to 3 units
- New custom pane for perfect integration into Cubase
- Bundled Cubase AI fully supports 32-bit integer format
- Includes AC Adapter, Setup Guide, Cubase AI download access code, Advanced FX Suite
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂