View all by IK Multimedia
Many guitarists have tried to integrate their amps and stomps with recording setups only to discover it’s not an easy task! You used to need a DI box, a ground loop interrupter to prevent buzz and hum, and still have to constantly dis-connect and re-connect every time you switch between recording direct and recording your amp.
AXE I/O makes this all easier than ever with its Amp Out. It features a dedicated ground-isolated low noise ¼” output right on the front panel for easy access.
Just record a track with a clean copy of your guitar’s signal. Now you can use the Amp out to experiment with different amp, stompbox and microphone settings, or swap out a whole new rig!
AXE I/O offers a simple, streamlined re-amplification setup in a single box, to save you time, money and energy and open up unlimited sonic flexibility for all your guitar recordings.
- Audio interface specially designed for guitarists
- 2 Inputs for instrument-, line- and microphone signals with discrete class-A preamps and switchable 48 V phantom power
- Hi-Z instrument inputs at the front, of which input 1 is with Z-Tone (variable impedance)
- JFET circuit adds subtle harmonic enhancements + Active circuit for optimal operation with active pickups
- Mic/Line inputs on the back via XLR/jack combo sockets
- 1 Amp output on the front for re-amping
- 4 Balanced line outputs on the back with 6.3 mm TRS jacks
- 1 Stereo headphone output to 6.3 mm stereo jack with own control
- Monitor- and master volume control
- Integrated guitar tuner
- Preset controls for controlling plug-in parameters
- 2 Inputs for expression pedals or footswitches for real-time control of virtual guitar effects
- AD/DA conversion with 24-bit/192 kHz
- 117 dB Dynamic range
- MIDI input/output
- Dimensions: 238 x 211 x 53 mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- System requirements: from Windows 7 (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.11 (64-bit)
- Includes a comprehensive software package (downloadable) with AmpliTube 5 MAX, 10 T-RackS processors and Ableton Live Lite, and a 1.5 m USB cable and power supply unit
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground